Monday, March 9, 2009

Undecided Student

I am studying at RACC right now, but I am undecided. I have not decided a major because I have taken so many wonderful classes, I cannot decide. The classes I have taken are Cultural Anthropology, Mass Media, Biology, 2D Design, Drawing 1 and now 2, Sociology, Psychology, and Math. I have always enjoyed creating art and I like the idea of becoming a graphic designer. After taking Cultural Anthropology, it has opened my eyes to peoples ways of life. In Biology I have learned about living organisms. I have always been the type of person that likes a pair of pants one day and buy them, and then they will hang in my closet and then wonder why I ever bought them in the first place. Choosing my major is the same thing, I change my mind on things and I believe that I will get educated in a specific thing and then later down the road of life I will change my mind. That is why I have not decided a major at this time. I believe that soon I will decide what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I do think about it and that if I don't like it then I can always change it, so no problem.
A. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment